Because we are very keen on serving all individuals and segments of society, we continuously seek to develop financing services for small enterprises across the economic sectors board through a number of Murabaha and Ijara products.
Financing Small Companies Features
- Financing of fixed assets
- Financing of local goods and purchases
- Financing external purchases for small enterprises
- Financing of business vehicles and machinery
- Real estate and Land financing for business purposes
- Indirect financing; i.e. credit guarantees
- Start-up financing
- Financing for Contracting sector
- Financing for renewable energy
- Financing for tourism (tourism loan)
Terms and Conditions:
- Provide the bank with the legal documents of the company/organization (commercial register / professions license / lease contract / establishment contract).
- Provide the bank with the financial data for the past 2 years.
- Provide the bank with the bank account statement for the past year (signed and stamped).
- Repay the financing in installments over up to 12 months, with the possibility of granting the customer a grace period for up to 3 months.
- The minimum financing amount is 10,000 JODs.