The Hajj Fund was launched in partnership with the Kingdom’s leading institutions with the aim of allowing citizens to save in order to perform the commandment of Hajj at an early age. The Fund also seeks to entrench the saving culture for the purpose of performing Hajj among the Jordanian community.
Manage your account with ease around the clock
- Valid identification document (Civil Services ID, passport, military ID/Appointment certificate, Gazans ID, children of Jordanian women ID)
- Proof of residency (For non-Jordanians)
- Proof of place of residence (electric or water bill, or a landline number)
- A copy of the lease contract
- Salary slip, employee card or a report of employee visit from the place of employment
*Subject to Bank Terms and Conditions