A national self-employment program for youth between the ages of 18 – 45 years who have ideas for start-up projects in all sectors; development, production, services and technology. Whether it is an existing project that needs development or an idea for a project that needs financing can apply through Safwa Islamic Bank.
The National Self-Employment Program “INHAD”
- Financing up to 50,000 JD.
- Funding up to 100% whose financing reach 30,000 JD& up to 80% for financing more than that.
- A return of 3.5% for financing outside Amman and a return of 4.5% for financing inside Amman
- The repayment period is up to 7 years, including the grace period.
- The allowance period is up to 12 months.
- Exempt from financing processing fees.
- Life insurance of the active partner / client
- A certificate of joining The National Self-Employment Program “INHAD.”
- Valid national ID.
- Registration certificate of the company or the individual establishment and a recent professional license.
- Economic feasibility study for the project from productivity enhancement centers “IRADA” – Ministry of planning and international coorperation.