Safwa Islamic Bank is interested in providing you with all banking information and banking terminology that will help to enhance banking and security awareness and understand the significance of saving, in addition to recognizing the importance of using modern technology in all your banking transactions.
Launching a free installment campaign when using Electronic Murabaha Cards for the end of the year
“Installment Campaign for Diesel Purchases” at Your Home
- The campaign ends on 12/31/2020.
- The campaign includes all diesel purchases through electronic murabaha cards only (Classic - Titanium - World).
- Diesel purchase transactions are not subject to loyalty points.
- The campaign includes all stations of the Kingdom.
- The minimum installment amount is 151 dinars.
- The maximum installment period is 9 months.
For the third year in a row, we are launching the “Thank You For Being Safwa” campaign
- Double Loyalty points Campaign
- Loan Offers at Preferential rates
- Smart Bracelet Capture and Win Competition
- Social Media Competition with Valuable Prizes
Launching “Your transfer through us due same day worldwide with our Corporate Savings Account” Campaign
- Same day due transfers
- 50% off international foreign currencies transfer fees.
- A profit of 1.83% was distributed annually on daily JOD balance for Q2 of 2020.
- Discount on currency difference fees.
- Access to all electronic banking services.
Safwa Mobile App update launch
- Managing the electronic murabaha card
- Loyalty and points systems.
- Paying bills in bulk.
School fees scheduling campaign through the Electronic Murabaha Card
Launching the bargaining service through Electronic Murabaha Cards
Facilitating the procedures for housing, cars and personal financing with special rates
Launching the Retail financing automation system
Thanking-Our-Frontline-Workers financing offer
Jordan Dentistry Association Financing Offer
Instant Issuance of ATM and Pre-Paid cards is now launched
Launching the Prepaid Cards
Financing offer for residential units at the Ayla Oasis for Real Estate Development Co.
For the second year in a row Safwa Islamic Bank launches the summer training program “Safwa Future Stars”