We have designed the Kids Saving Account “Kanzy” to encourage your children to save money, guarantee a decent life for them and cover their future expenses, in addition to a number of other benefits.
Kids Savings Account (Kanzy)
Manage your account with ease around the clock
- Valid ID (for parent, guardian, agent)
- Family certified document
- Birth certificate or identity document of the minor
- Proof of residency (For non-Jordanians)
- Proof of place of residence (electric or water bill, or a landline number)
- A copy of the lease contract
*Subject to Bank Terms and Conditions
- Age not to exceed 18 years old.
- Opening balance deposit of 100 JODs.
- Account balance not less than 500 JODs for the last 3 months to enter the draws.
- The prizes are subject to income tax law.
- Sons and daughters of the bank’s employees are excluded.
- Customers who win the monthly prize draws are excluded (each account can win a monthly prize only once during the year).
- Customers who win the quarterly prize draws are excluded from the quarterly prize draws that follow their winning.
- Customers who win the semiannual prize draws are excluded from the semiannual prize draws that follow their winning.
- Customers who win the monthly prize draws are not excluded from the quarterly and semiannual prize draws (all winners of monthly prizes are entitled to win quarterly and semiannual prizes).