Musawamah financing offers you the chance to buy products for your home, from furniture to electrical appliances, with flexible installments and at cash price, in addition to a number of other features.
Calculate your Financing
- A valid national ID for Jordanians and a passport for non-Jordanians
- Bank account statement
- Details of the real estate/car/goods to be purchased
- For salaried employees: A recent proof of monthly wage, a recent salary slip
- For professionals: A recent professional license, proof of professional practice, syndicate membership
- For freelancers: A recent professional license, commercial record
- For Jordanians living abroad: certified proof of salary
- For non-Jordanian residents: Valid residency for no less than 3 years, security clearance
For more information contact the call center via the number 064602100 or the free-call service 080022400
- Musawamah financing offers you the chance to buy products for your home, from furniture to electrical appliances, with flexible installments and at cash price, in addition to a number of other features. To avail of this service, please start by visiting any one of the bank’s branches and submitting a Musawamah financing request.
- The opportunity to finance goods and commodities that are not prohibited by Sharia law, such as furniture, electrical appliances, solar energy systems, and others.
- Financing period of up to 3 years.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of submitting a financing request.
- A minimum period of employment of 6 months is required.
- The minimum financing amount is 1,500 JOD and the maximum is 10,000 JOD.
- The product is available for salaried people working at governmental entities and entities approved by the bank, it is also available to professionals, and self-employed.
- The product includes complimentary takaful life insurance and total disability insurance.
- A diverse list of merchants accredited by the bank is available. To view the list of selected merchants, please click here.